In this time of innovation, it is difficult to oversee things as you dream. In any case, the incomparable Android designers are striving to get us huge amounts of highlights that can truly change the manner in which we live. I have been reasoning about how to keep my Android information secure, and reinforcement in my drive.
For example, on the off chance that I lose it upon factor resetting my gadget or in the event that my telephone gets stolen.
On the off chance that you are sick of losing your Android information which you may have confronted once in the existence time then this article is for you. I have shared 2 broadly utilized Android reinforcement applications in 2018 that can push you to reinforcement your applications and information.
Read: Nandroid backup
Best Android Backup Apps 2018
You may have perused Helium reinforcement and reestablish application (no root required) it is my most loved application and I’m going to show it over the rundown. In the event that you have any issue with me posting helium application to finish everything, remark beneath.
Helium Android Backup app (No ROOT required)
Helium is the missing application match up and reinforcement answer for Android in 2018. You don’t need to establish your Android gadget so as to utilize Helium. All Android clients can utilize Helium to reinforcement and synchronize Android applications. This application effectively encourages you to reinforcement your applications and information to your SD card or distributed storage (whatever you incline toward in settings).
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore (Dropbox, Box and Google Drive)
Super Backup & Restore (Need ROOT)
Super reinforcement and reestablish application is the quickest information reinforcement and reestablish apparatus for Android clients in 2018. It is made accessible for nothing on Google play store you can download it. For disconnected use, you can download its apk file here. With super reinforcement and reestablish you can without much of a stretch reinforcement applications, instant messages, contacts, call history, bookmarks, timetables to your SD card, Gmail, or Google Drive.
Don’t lose your precious data ever again
Things to remember if you choose to use super backup and restore app:
- If you do a factory reset on the phone, be sure your default backup folder is on your external SD card
- Just backup entire folder SmsContactsBackup to your external SD card
- Then you can do factory reset, otherwise backup may be wiped out of the phone as well.
- Since Android M, access bookmarks from 3rd application is disabled, so Super Backup cannot backup and restore bookmarks.
How to make super backup & restore automatic backup to work
- To plan programmed reinforcements, at that point you should need to include super reinforcement application in the whitelist of these applications i.e., Doze, Undertaking Executioner, Memory Clear and so on. Not simply these applications, any application that encourages you to make your telephone run quick by crippling running of applications out of sight.
SMS not restored?
If you don’t mind reboot your gadget after you done reestablishing SMS, this will make your messages to be shown in your default SMS application.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Backup & restore app’s data (need root)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
- Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
- One tap to share APK files
- Backup Google Play download link for installed apps
- Auto-upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
- Can select SMS conversations to backup
- Schedule automatic backups
- Can download backup files from Google Drive
- Delete the backup data on SD card
- Can backup Contact’s group and picture properties
- Show last backup count & time
- User can change backup folder path in Settings