Android individuals are extremely inquisitive to find out increasingly more about their Android cell phones. They need to alter their gadgets according to as their needs. The warning bar is a piece of Android cell phone that individuals alter to meet their prerequisites. In this article, you will become acquainted with how to modify warning bar in Android like Oreo 8.0 Android variant and you can likewise make it look like Nougat 7.0. To have Android Oreo or Nougat like warning bar, you don’t need to root your Android gadget. Be that as it may, on the off chance that your Android gadget is established, at that point it is in addition to point for you. You can check if your gadget is established or not utilizing root checker Android app.
Customize Notification Bar in Android
Android Oreo-like navbar customization include right now on your Android N gadget. Since Custom Navigation Bar application enables you to add custom catches to your current route bar regardless of whether your gadget isn’t established.
- You will be able to add custom buttons to your navigation bar
- Easy customization to navbar layout
- Tasker integration for contextual navbar
- No root required *
- Right now, it is not working on ResurrectionRemix, AospExtended, Beanstalk or anything that uses DirtyUnicorns smartbar
- Also, if you are on EMUI, LG UX then it won’t support that either
- However, it partially works on Galaxy S8/S8+
- Perfectly working on Android 7, 7.1, Oreo O preview
- Working on LineageOS
- Working on Sony Xperia devices
- Working on Nexus devices